Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Digital Arts

     It's a new semester and after the first day of Digital Arts I know this class is going to be fun! I am learning a lot of new things like HTML which to be honest is extremely confusing. Just one thing wrong and the whole thing doesn't work! I'm hoping to get the hang of it but I'm really looking forward to when we begin to draw on the digital pads! That's the stuff I love to do! I am into a lot of art, sketching, inking, painting, pastels you name it. I am going to school for computer animation which is my true love of art and I'm really hoping this class is able to give me more experience working with digital art programs I have never used before to gain more experience in the field! I believe this class will be a huge help in expanding my artistic horizon and I can't wait to learn more about all the programs we will be using!

No comments:

Post a Comment