Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Coming To An End

     Well, the semester is coming to a close and I gotta say, I have learned and gone through so much. It has changed me in so many ways and I love every second of it! I'm definitely going to miss this class and the students in it! We had a great year! I had a lot of fun learning about broadway and the advances in technology and performances that it has undergone over the years. From it's racist days to the many creative musicals it has created, it was great to learn about something I really like. It was even better to learn more on something I really love too which was animation. Seeing a more in depth look into Disney's studio and the teams they had was really cool! And the guy who created a lengthy hand drawn animation by himself was impressive! And I can't forget about the history of music. Seeing how genres cultivated into sub-genres and expanded different styles was awesome because I got to see the beginnings and how it adapts over time. This class has definitely gave me a more open mind when it comes to art and all different types of it. Never have I thought I would get into Operas! I built a greater appreciation for something that I use to hate before this class! Definitely gained knowledge in many different areas and that will carry on with me through the rest of my art career!

No comments:

Post a Comment