Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Art History at it's most randomness!

     I watched a video on a timeline of the history of art from the beginning of its origins. I gotta say it's pretty crazy how far we have come and it's still growing! It was really interesting to see works of realism and to see how artists began to work on that to exaggerate features on a person to soon even distortion of a person like Picasso. I am always a sucker for the work of ancient Greece. Not even the paintings and such, but also the architecture always amazes me. The statues felt larger than life and the way they were able to sculpt them. What's even more amazing is the architecture found around the city such as the Coliseum. That venue is still even more advanced than some stadiums today! The one thing about this video that still makes no sense to me is the fish. Now I know thats not the main part of this but seriously why even put it in! I could barely pay attention to anything else but the little aquarium stuff going over the artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment