Sunday, September 29, 2013

Animation!

     I watched a bunch of cool animation videos from the Videos Artes website and was a big fan of the time lapse videos because it's just so damn cool watching the sky like that! It never gets old! Also the Bumble Bee stop motion was great too! The dance moves were pretty impressive and it looked like a lot of work went into that. The one I didn't like was the stop motion of real life. It was too close together to make it even seem like stop motion and it just wasn't that impressive.
     Of course I am a major fan of animation because I'm going to school for Computer Animation and I definitely have some ideas for the upcoming flip book project! At first I was thinking of just really making an animation of exactly 24 frames per second but it would only be like 8 seconds long after 200 pages and it wouldn't even be that cool or long and would get super boring drawing it after a while. I do like the theme many people go for and that's the transformation throughout the viewing. I definitely have some great ideas and can't wait to share what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment