Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish


     Those four words of the title make up what I have been living my life by for years now. Steve Jobs has been a hero to me since I entered high school. I admire his visions and his ability to take risks and he knew exactly what people wanted. I have seen his Stanford address before and it is one of the most inspirational speeches I have heard from him. The struggles he faced in his life, between getting Apple started, fighting for his visions and through his cancer, he fought for what he truly loved, and that was creating the future. He was a perfectionist that wanted to bring out the best products and knew the simplest things make a difference. I learned from him that you don't have to change the world to make a difference, and that's what he did even with the simple different fonts and calligraphy. Many people try to make the man look like an asshole because he didn't care about money, he just wanted to give a simple user experience to the customers. Of course he has made mistakes in his life, but who hasn't? Everyone must read the book and movie about him to really learn in detail what he did to change Apple, animation and the computer industry in general.




No comments:

Post a Comment